FEASTING THROUGH VEGANUARY
We’re here to help you power through veganuary and make it the tastiest most invigorating one yet.
With enough dishes to see you through almost every day of the month, you have plenty of options to choose from. You might even find a new favourite.
So what are the best veganuary dishes for banishing the drab of grey winter days? Here are a few of our favourites:
- Yachaejeon is Korean vegetable pancakes. Fresh shredded vegetables (and lots of spring onions) are mixed together and shallow-fried so they’re crisp on the outside and with soft, tasty centres.
- Mushroom Bulgogi, another Korean classic made using gochujang – a red pepper paste that’s hot and sweet – with grated pear, ginger and soy sauce.
- Egyptian Moussaka is a lighter twist on the classic Greek dish. Slow roasting the aubergines to maximise flavour.
- Harissa Hasselback Courgette is a lower carb alternative to its potato counterpart. Courgettes are very carefully sliced to give them a perfect ridged back that crips up in the oven.
- Kung Pao Cauliflower has the spicy, salty and sweet sauce made up of cayenne pepper, paprika, rice vinegar, soy sauce, maple syrup and cornstarch. Cauliflower but with a bang.
All of these and more are available in our new Veganuary menu. All you need to do is pick a date, invite your friends and choose the playlist. We’ll take care of the rest.
Feast in style, without any of the hassle of cooking.
That’s not all.
We’ve packed some punchy, flavourful vegan and non alcoholic drinks into our menu. Simply click on add ons to see our whole range of options.
Here’s our list of the best non alcoholic drinks we’ve found:
- Royal Flush Kombucha (£12) is refreshing and sophisticated. The naturally sparkling fermented tea gives a subtle rhubarb and white peach flavour with just a hint of spice. It comes in a stylish looking bottle too, making it feel like a celebratory drink. We recommend serving it in champagne flutes. There’s something so decadent because you’re doing dry Jan it doesn’t mean those flutes need to
- Everleaf (£19) is a range of non alcoholic gin. Everleaf Blossom is the perfect replacement for lovers and pink gin. And for the more classic G&T’s, Everleaf Marine, or Everleaf Forest which has added saffron and orange blossom. How to pair them? Add tonic water and serve with the zesty flavours of the Cauliflower Kung Pao. Spicy food and botanicals are a match made in heaven.
- Iced Tea Kit (£12) The red iced tea is made from organic wild rooibos tea from South Africa blended with passion fruit. Fruity, refreshing and caffeine-free. The black Iced Tea is organic Sri Lankan tea with notes of honey and ginger. Each kit has two of each so you can pair one with your starters and one with your mains.
Like the sound of all of them? We’ve put together our Veganuary Nolo Box, four non-alcoholic drinks all together for £35.
All of these drinks have natural ingredients with no additives, so you can sip away happily.
Book now to try our menu before veganuary is over.
Communion Christening Lunch or Dinner
Not sure what to do for your child’s Communion or Christening? We have some ideas for you!
Our meal prep service can take the pressure off. Let us check one of the to-dos off your list.
Behind The Scenes
Private Chef Dragons Den
Heinin & Siddhi, founders of Dragons’ Den private chef startup yhangry entered pitched for an investment of £100k. Here’s the BTS take.
Romantic Things to do in Brighton
Romantic things to do in Brighton for couples, non couples and those who just want to put more romancing into their friendships.
Things to do in Manchester with Toddlers
Manchester is a city full of culture, museums and things to do. Here’s our run down of the best things to do with toddlers in the city.
Things to Do in Manchester for Birthday
Planning a birthday? Here is a list of things to do in Manchester for a birthday. From restaurants to bars and fund things to do!
Christmas Day Dinner Chelmsford
Tips for where to celebrate and have Christmas Day Dinner in Chelmsford. Here’s our pick of where to go and what to do!
Christmas Day Dinner Stockport
Planning Christmas Day Dinner in Stockport? We’ve rounded up the best places to go to celebrate Christmas in style.
Behind The Scenes
Private Chef Stories #4
Get to know your chef! Learn of their journey to becoming a chef, heroes of successful dinner parties.
Private Chef For Christmas Day
Hiring a private chef for Christmas Day? Top tips plus behind the scenes so you can work out the best hacks for your celebration!
Best Restaurants in Dalston
We’ve collated our crowdsourced wisdom about each area, starting with our Tech Lead, Jordan and his recommendations for the best restaurants in Dalston.
My First Christmas Dinner
Tips for baby’s first Christmas dinner to make it magical, special and most important of all – stress free!