Choose one dish or a full menu
- Decide between learning one dish during a 60min class or a menu of multiple dishes during a longer 120min class.
- Because many of our classes are international, we normally just send you the grocery shopping list. However if you are based in London we can arrange the grocery delivery for you at an additional cost.
- Our chefs will demonstrate each step and you and your group will learn not only how to make a delicious meal and showcase your creativity and skill, but you’ll most likely pick up some handy kitchen hacks from a professional chef!
How much does it cost and what can I learn?
Single Dish (60min Class)
from £45 per class
Pricing: £40 base and £5 for each participant, e.g. a 10 person class costs £90.
- Teriyaki Chicken & Rice
- Mapo Tofu & Rice
- Kung Pao Cauliflower & Rice
- Spicy Miso Pappardelle (with Pork Belly)
- Lamb Tagine & Couscous
- Cumin Lamb with Aubergine & Ginger
- Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Romesco Sauce
- Swedish Meatballs with Gravy
Full Menu (120min Class)
from £70 per class
Pricing: £60 base and £10 for each participant, e.g. a 10 person class costs £160.
- Beef Wellington + Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Vegan Mushroom & Chickpea Wellington + Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Roast Chicken + Honey-glazed Carrots & Roast Potatoes + Chocolate Fondant
- Tofu & Asparagus Yakitori + Miso Cod + Matcha Eton Mess
- Spicy Soy-glazed Beef Fillet + Yaki Onigiri + Matcha Eton Mess
- Homemade Gnocchi with Butter & Sage + Tiramisu
- Butter Chicken + Bombay Potatoes + Cardamom & Mango Lassi
- Paneer Curry with Peas + Bombay Potatoes + Cardamom & Mango Lassi