Are you an Event Planner, Event Concierge or Venue?

Do you need to find Chefs to cater to your clients?

Partner with yhangry and use our 2min quick quote request process to hire from 1000+ world-class chefs UK-wide, with unlimited availability on short notices and reliable waitstaff

Let’s talk!


yhangry chefs nationwide


guests served


Trustpilot rating

As Featured In

Vetted Budget to Michelin Chefs

Our marketplace has chefs for every price range, cuisine and event type. Experience food cooked by world-class chefs

Availability on Short Notice

Unlike traditional catering companies with long lead times and limited availability, yhangry has a vast array of chefs available even with 48hrs notice

Nationwide Coverage

The yhangry platform can help you hire from 1000+ chefs nationwide, across the UK via a quick 2min quote request process

Pay only 10% upfront

If your event is more than a month and 7 days away, you have the option to pay only 10% to secure the chef and the remaining 90% will be auto-charged 1 month later

Cancellations and Refunds

Your clients can cancel and receive a full refund up till 7 days before their event date

Payment Protection

Your payment is only released to the chef by our platform, after they have satisfactorily catered to your event

Public liability Insurance

yhangry ensures all chefs are fully insured. Hence in the incredibly unlikely event that you, your guests or your property are damaged as a result of the chef’s actions, you’ll be covered up to £5 million

Reliable Waitstaff

Chefs can provide the front of house staff directly, using trusted and reliable partners vs agency provided FoH

Customer Support

Contact Us via email at, phone at 020 4525 5238 or Whatsapp at 07480543484

Partner with yhangry

Become a yhangry affiliate and earn an affiliate commission of 10% from purchases made by your audience

Hire from 1000+ yhangry chefs

For any Occasion


Hen do

Wedding Reception

Baby shower

Corporate Events

Meal Prep


Fine Dining


Canapé & Finger Food

Team Away Days


What our Partners say

yhangry has changed the catering game. Finally we’re no longer confined to the limited availability and large number requirements of traditional catering. It’s so refreshing that one company can create authentic dining experiences across multiples cuisines with just one request

Amazing! So professional and you can tell they really care. Nothing is too much trouble and I no longer have to worry about the food and beverage side of the events. We provide a luxury service so quality is key and yhangry does this under my brand

Before yhangry, finding reliable and trained waitstaff were the thorn in our sides. No matter what, they used to cancel last minute or we’d have 17 year olds turn up! Having chefs provide their own trusted waiters is brilliant

Curve Club
The Snug Teepee Co.
The Event Builders
My Event Concierge
Exceed Group
Kirlington Park
Caswell House

Let’s talk